About SERVPRO of West Brown County
Owners of SERVPRO of West Brown County
SERVPRO of West Brown County specializes in being your Hero in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial properties after water, fire, smoke, mold or bio-hazard damage occurs. Whether it is one room in your home that is affected or a massive commercial building, we can handle all size disasters through our franchise network and are available anytime day or night.
We are going on our 25th year of business and are the premier Restoration Company in the Green Bay area. We offer our Mitigation services to clean and restore the property after the disaster and our construction services put the property back together. SERVPRO of West Brown County services Brown County and also covers a 70 mile radius around Green Bay including Shawano, Oconto, Menominee, and Marinette counties. Our sister company, SERVPRO of East Brown County, handles Brown, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Calumet, Kewaunee, and Door counties.
Our mission is to bring order to chaotic situations by:
- providing excellent customer service
- utilizing the latest restoration techniques
- utilizing industry certified professionals.
SERVPRO of West Brown County provides excellent customer service because we know how stressful it is to have unexpected damage to your home or business. We are here to help eliminate this stress and anxiety by providing quick and professional services. We will try to minimize the interruption to your lives and make it "Like it never even happened." We will always have a live person answer your call and be ready to help you. SERVPRO of West Brown County will take excellent care of you! Each year we handle over 350 different jobs and help put our customer’s homes and businesses back together and get their lives back on track. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today.
Our professionals are trained in the latest restoration techniques of mitigating property damage losses and are really good at salvaging items that are thought to be a lost cause. We do internal training as well as training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility. We also obtain regular IICRC-industry certifications. You can be sure that our professionals are equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We are a licensed general contractor with carpenters on staff, are lead-safe renovators, and are a certified IICRC firm with certifications in water damage restoration, applied structural drying, applied microbial (mold and sewage) remediation, mold remediation, fire and smoke damage restoration, and carpet and upholstery cleaning.
SERVPRO is ranked in the TOP TEN of the Entrepreneur Magazine 500 annual list of franchises and has over 1700 locations in the USA and is consistently ranked #1 in the restoration category.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Brown County Home Builder's Association (BCHBA)
- Business Network International (BNI) Harbor Masters
- Fox Valley Adjuster's Association (FVAA)
- Howard Suamico Business and Professionals Association (HSBPA)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)