About SERVPRO of West Brown County
Owners of SERVPRO of West Brown County
SERVPRO of West Brown County understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of West Brown County specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of West Brown County can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business. Our Mitigation services clean the properties after the disaster and our construction services put the property back together.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. We are a licensed general contractor with carpenters on staff, are lead-safe renovators, and are a certified IICRC firm with certifications in water damage restoration, applied structural drying, applied microbial (mold and sewage) remediation, fire and smoke damage restoration, and carpet and upholstery cleaning.
SERVPRO of West Brown County operates within Brown County and also covers a 70 mile radius around Green Bay (except the City of Appleton and Winnebago County). We can handle all size disasters through our franchise network and offer 24/7/365 emergency disaster services. If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today and we will take good care of you!
For three years running, SERVPRO has been ranked in the TOP TEN of the Entrepreneur Magazine 500 annual list of franchises and has over 1600 locations in the USA. Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Brown County Home Builder's Association (BCHBA)
- Business Network International (BNI) Harbor Masters
- Fox Valley Adjuster's Association (FVAA)
- Howard Suamico Business and Professionals Association (HSBPA)
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)